Custom built fireplaces are a fusion of fire and iconic, contemporary design. They’re the epitome of the perfect decorative, non-heating, custom gas fireplace in all areas of design, innovation, and functionality. There are no design limitations. The breathtaking beauty and style of a custom fireplace will create a dramatic focal point in any room. A sleek, contemporary profile features an all-glass viewing area that surrounds a ribbon of rich, dancing flames. The signature fire presentation draws you in with its striking presence of mesmerizing flames over a bed of platinum reflective crushed glass with adjustable vibrant multi-color LED lighting.
Your Safety Comes First
Innovative engineering keeps our double-pane, crystal clear glass at extraordinarily low temperatures, completely eliminating any potential for injury. This standard safety feature on every DaVinci Custom Fireplace makes them ideal for decorative home applications and high traffic commercial installations. All steel fireplace surfaces can be in direct contact with combustible materials.
Custom Fireplaces Solve All Building and Installation Inefficiencies
- Winner of the prestigious Hearth Industry VESTA Award for Best New Gas Fireplace in North America for 2014
- Best fire presentation of any linear fireplace on the market
- Manufacturing is extremely efficient, cutting lead times down to 4-6 weeks, which is half of the custom fireplace industry standard
- 14,500 BTUs per foot input
- 12” or 20” glass heights
- Platinum reflective crushed glass floor with multi-colored interior LED lighting (user friendly wall switch included)
- Choice of liners:
- Black Paint Finish
- Silver Paint Finish
- Black Porcelain Enamel
- Stone and Log Fire Art options
- Innovative modular design for easy fireplace to deliver and install at the job site
- Safe Touch Glass™: Standard safety feature that keeps all glass surfaces at extraordinarily low temperatures, reducing any potential for injury
- Zero clearance to combustible surfaces: Eliminates the use of expensive non-combustible building materials and gives you the freedom to finish right up to the edge of the glass with any building materials you desire
- Choice of exterior or interior power venting: Allows for unlimited venting configurations and installation in virtually any room
- Negative pressure in the home or commercial setting has NO EFFECT on this fireplace with our ultra-efficient outside air direct vent technology
- Non-heater decorative fireplace rated. Tested and approved to; ANSI Z21.50b-2014 / CSA 2.22b-2014
Take a look at some of the standard sizes.